Riversymposium is a significant world event for river and water management, bringing together a diverse range of stakeholders to address key issues.
Delegate attendance from previous years shows that over 85% of attendees are middle to senior level decision managers. This provides exceptional value for sponsors seeking networking and relationship building with those in the river and water industries.
Sponsoring Riversymposium allows organisations to:
- be seen as recognising the importance of rivers in every aspect of life,
- connect with leading professionals in the industry, and
- support an 'Australian made' event that has an impact on an international platform.
The 2012 Sponsorship Proposal outlines the diverse benefits that sponsors receive with all packages including:
- promotional and branding opportunities,
- marketing opportunities and
- corporate networking.
Please contact Carla Mathisen for a personalised proposal, tailored to your organisation's requirements and budget.